Crowns are placed to improve the appearance of your teeth if they are damaged, discoloured or slightly crooked. A crown will protect heavily filled teeth and may be the only possible long term solution.
A missing tooth or missing teeth can be replaced by a removable partial denture. There are two types- depending on their framework. The plastic partial denture and the metal partial denture.
Have you experienced any of the following?
1. You frequently have a bad taste in your mouth.
2. Your breath is interfering with your social or professional success.
3. Somebody has commented on your bad breath, or offered you mints or chewing gum.
4. You feel embarrassed by your breath .
5. You find yourself using either breath mints, mouthwashes, chewing gum, or internal breath fresheners.
6. People step back from you when you are talking to them, or they avoid direct contact with you.
7. You experience a dry mouth or thick saliva on a regular basis and can’t seem to improve the condition.
If you answered yes to any of the above you likely have a breath problem.
What is halitosis?