DIAGNOdent consists of a display that is connected to a pen which either your hygienist or your dentist will use to scan your teeth. You'll actually be holding the display readout as they are scanning your teeth, and when the laser detects a possible cavity, you'll hear beeping and be able to check the reading on the display. Once again, in addition to its invaluable ability to detect caries at a very early stage and enable us to plan an effective treatment strategy, it also involves you in the process. It's technology in the service of patient involvement in treatment planning, and it enables us to provide the most conservative approach possible in developing your treatment plan.
iLase Diode Laser
The first TOTALLY WIRELESS diode laser ideal for 24 surgical and hygiene applications, including:
Laser technology is used for oral surgery and hygiene procedures.
While all diode lasers cut tissue using heat, many of them can increase tissue temperature excessively, causing patient discomfort. The ezlase keeps patients more comfortable two ways.
Its 940 nm wavelength, developed exclusively for dentistry by Biolase, is better absorbed by hemoglobin and oxyhemoglobin than other wavelengths, so the ezlase cuts efficiently at lower power and with less heat.
In addition, an exclusive ezlase feature called ComfortPulse™ lets you significantly reduce the amount of time the laser is actually cutting, to avoid pain-inducing heat build-up at the surgical site. This unique combination of features means you can perform most ezlase procedures using topical anaesthetic only.
The most powerful portable diode laser.
The ezlase delivers power other portable diode lasers can’t match. Dentists and clinicians work with up to 7 watts of power. An available battery pack provides enough power for a full day of procedures. That means more freedom to manoeuvre the ezlase during operations, greater ease moving between operatories, and – with no power cord to get in the way – a safer working environment.
The ezlase™ also features “standby” and “ready mode” functions that guard against unintentional delivery of laser energy.
Soft-tissue Surgery The ezlase offers the most precise control of tissue cutting for different procedures and tissue biotypes. Dentists and clinicians can choose from the widest selection of tip lengths and diameters.
The ezlase uses better bendable tips for better access to all areas, and offers single-use disposable tips for quick, convenient treatment, and improved cleanliness.
Tips are available in a variety of lengths and diameters to provide the best clinical results for the procedure being performed, without changing fibers.
Clinical photographs are taken for our patients for the following reasons:
- Baseline record of dentition before we start any treatment for patients
- Patient education, to help you understand and explain procedures to any concerns of your teeth.
- Communication with dental ceramist/laboratory to discuss colours and shapes of teeth.
- Allows us time to discuss with colleagues at a study group of dentist and specialist the different permutations or alternatives to treatment.
- Discuss options with the occlusion, which serves the best interest of the patients.
- Limitations of treatment shown by clinical photos, diagnostic wax up study models and dental radiographs.
- Allows us to analyze your "smile" for optimal results in relation to soft tissues (Gums and Lips) for symmetry of teeth size, shape and colour.
- Gives us a chance to monitor and compare clinical photos after a 3-5 year period, like dental radiographs we can see changes in healing or deterioration.
This is used for the sterilization of the teeth by killing bacteria by breaking the bacterial cell wall.
KaVo HealOzone – for gentle caries treatment
HealOzone, the new approach to caries treatment, offers you all this and more. Its very easy to use and is scientifically proven. Caries bacteria are surrounded with ozone without manual contact and are killed in a matter of seconds - without an injection, without drilling, without pain and without side effects.
The procedure is very simple: after cleaning and drying the tooth surface, the dentist measures the caries damage by a laser technique. If a certain value is exceeded, the new pain - free treatment is used: your dentist places a small cap on the area affected by caries. The inflowing ozone cures the caries - and is sucked away again.
Thanks to a final mineral treatment and a remineralisation set for use at home, your tooth will be intact and resistant, up to the follow - up examination. Kayo HealOzone - you will never need to worry about going to the dentist again.
We use the latest computer wizardry to measure the length of the canal to within 0.1mm. It is then shaped by Nickel-Titanium files using a computerised motor before being filled using the state-of-the-art
What this means to you the patient, is more accurate, and therefore more successful root canal treatments.
This award winning dental chair was developed in Germany to provide comfort and safety to patients without compromising on technological aspects:
- Adjustable motorised headrest to ensure patient is comfortable.
- Reprogrammable settings for comfort are in place to memorize your seating position to return at your personnel setting.
- Your safety is ensured with a system of disinfection solutions to effectively combat the formation of biofilms in the water lines and pathways of tubing for dental titanium handpeices and aspiration systems.
- Fibre optic lighting in handpieces enable good visibility for operating dentist to perform task with greater accuracy.
- The dental chair is serviced annually by a qualified technician who has advanced training in Germany.